fredag 3 juli 2020

DigiMat: BIG BANG

DigiMat is now being launched to a broad public. Here is an example of a DigiMat simulation of BIG BANG from Model Workshop of DigiMat BodyandSoul:


See expansion of BigBang initial data as central concentration of high density/temperature spreading out into low density/temperature space headed by a shock wave and followed by expansion with  scaling linearly with distance in accordance with Hubble's Law. DigiMat students master the coding of this example in early school years. Try yourself by clicking on the code link above.

Question: Is the shock wave beyond the observation horizon (since it is not observed)?

1 kommentar:

  1. Mr Benjamin went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which I used to expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. 247officedept@gmail.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

    SvaraRadera