Let us seek an answer in the analysis of blackbody radiation exposed on Computational Blackbody Radiation. The basic element is the analysis of damped harmonic oscillators under forcing, which shows two basic cases described by damping parameters d and D and oscillator velocities v and V:
- Resonance: Emission = d x v^2
- Not Resonance: Emission = D^2 x V^2.
- Emission of 1+2 = d x v^2 + D^2 V^2 = (d + D^2) V^2
- T = (m + M) V^2
- Emission of 1 + 2 = (d + D^2)/(m + M) x T
- Emissivity of 1 + 2 = (d + D^2)/(m + M)
- Emission of 1 = d/m x T
- Emissivity of 1 = d/m (representing maximal emissivity = 1 with normalization)
PS For a more relevant alternative analysis see following post.