This is the first post in a series directed to science and engineering students with the hope of encouraging to independent search for knowledge and know-how using the tools of modern information society.
- analytical computations with mathematical symbols by pencil and paper
- numerical computations by slide ruler or mechanical calculator
- tables and diagrams of solutions of basic differential equations
- handbook formulas.
- technology for simulation: how make computer simulations
- technology with simulation: how to learn and use technology by computer simulation.