- dK/dt = W - D + GP (conservation of (total) kinetic energy K)
- dE/dt = - W + Q + D (conservation of (total) internal/heat energy E)
- W = Integral P div V dx is work by pressure P on velocity V
- GP = Integral Phi div V dx is work by (negative) gravitational potential Phi on V,
- W + GP = Integral (P + Phi) div V dx,
- expansion (dK/dt > 0) with W + GP > 0 sustained by Q > W.
- - Laplace T = q
Is he in heaven? — Is he in hell?
That damned, elusive Pimpernel.
- If the Earth is not the center of the Universe, then there is no center of the Universe at all.
- If my aether is not everybody's aether, then there is no aether at all.
- Don't think you're anything special,
- If I am not special, then nobody else is special.