- I know things aren't going to be the same as they were pre-November. It's just about learning to live with it.
- Unless the alternative views are in the peer-reviewed literature, the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change cannot refer to them.
- Muir Russell showed that there was no perversion of the peer-review process. The papers that we were referring to in that email were bad science.
- There should be an acceptance that the climate has warmed since measurements began. OK, there's then debate about what caused that warming. But I do find it difficult engaging with people who deny the evidence and say the world has not warmed.
- I haven't deleted any emails that were the subject of FOI requests, but I have deleted emails...
torsdag 29 juli 2010
Phil Jones Speaking
Phil Jones is breaking his silence in a New Scientist interview:
Evidently CRU is back in business: A little bit of warming, maybe, but what may have caused the warming is of no interest. And bad science is bad science. The message from CRU/IPCC is the same, but things aren't going to be the same as they were pre-November...
What is Phil Jones anticipating?