fredag 31 augusti 2012

The Secret of Flight to Appear on Dover


My book The Secret of Flight, coauthored with Johan Hoffman and Johan Jansson, is going to appear on Dover Publications late this year or beginning next year in print edition. A draft of the book is available here. Comments are welcome.

The book is based on the article New Theory of Flight submitted to AIAA Journal presently in the second round of the referee process.

Here is the impression by editor Rochelle Kronzek at Dover:
  • I was at the library two days ago doing some research when I came upon your just posted book, "The Theory of Flight". What an absolutely delightful book, Claes!!  We at Dover are very interested in publishing this work for you and your co-authors when you feel ready to do so. 
  • I want to report that your book " Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations by the Finite Element Method " is doing very well indeed. I am so very proud to have it as a part of our list for nearly three years now. Amazon is the number one conduit for your book's sales!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi there, just wanted to say, I liked this blog post. It was
    inspiring. Keep on posting!

    Also visit my website :: wearable display

    SvaraRadera
  2. Excellent site you have here.. It's difficult to find high quality writing
    like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you!
    Take care!!

    Visit my webpage: seo ()

    SvaraRadera