lördag 17 maj 2014

BodySoul Mathematical Simulation Technology Translated to Chinese

Today I recieved the following letter from Zhimin Zhang (with copy to Qun Lin as a leading Chinsese applied mathematician):

Dear Professor Johnson,

First, I would like to apologize for taking almost 4 years to get back to you about your book. The reason was that Professor Lin wanted to understand and "digest" your book more before talking with you.

To make a long story short, he likes your book very much and has organized a group of Ph.D. students to translate your book into Chinese. It is a book with more than 1600 pages and that is why it takes almost 4 years to complete. Now Professor Lin wants me to ask for your permission to publish the Chinese translation of your book. In addition, if you have updated your book, we would like to have the new version and update our translation.

We look forward to your favorable response, Zhimin.


I replied that I was glad to hear this and suggested to set up a formal agreement about the use of BodySoul Mathematical Simulation Technology in China. I will report what comes out of this.

I recall that the book is censored at KTH, and so apparently Sweden has stricter censorship than China.

The number of fresh engineering students each year is 1000 at KTH, while it is 10.000.000 in China.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar