- only IPCC loyal speakers allowed to pump out standard IPCC dogmas
- not a word of criticism of IPPC
- speakers presented only trivialities as if the audience consisted of fools
- only IPCC loyal speakers allowed in "panel discussion"
- no questions from audience allowed during presentations and panel discussion
- questions to the panel invited to be submitted in advance
- none of the invited submitted questions discussed by the panel.
torsdag 7 oktober 2010
Swedish Academy of Sciences Violates Principle of Science
The Nobel Prizes in Physics and Chemistry have been awarded since 1901 by The Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences, according to the terms of the Alfred Nobel will.
The Royal Academy serves as the scientific guarantee of Swedish climate politics as expressed in its statement in support of IPCC.
In both these roles scientific credibility is crucial. How does then the Royal Academy show that it is worthy of Nobel's will and the trust of Swedish government and people?
Yesterday I witnessed how the Royal Academy violated the most basic principle of science: open free discussion. A shocking experience worthy of a 1984 totalitarian state. What was then so shocking? Well, what do you say about this:
The Royal Academy arranged a scientific seminar on Prediction of Future Climate (together with The Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences IVA) with the following flagrant violations of open scientific discussion:
The audience of about 100 scientists was treated like herd of sheep. Nobody in the audience objected to the treatment, although there were many IPCC critics. A sad experience.
How is this possible? Why does the Royal Academy violate the most holy principle of science
of open free discussion? Why does the Royal Academy support a corrupt IPCC? Why does the Royal Academy humiliate Swedish scientists?
The Nobel Peace Prize to Gore and Pachauri was a joke. Why risk to make also the Prizes in Physics and Chemistry to a joke? What would Alfred Nobel have said? Nothing probably, because he would not have been allowed to speak.
More about the scandal on IVA-skandalen.