- Temperature of E = T_E = + 15 C
- Temperature of A = T_A = - 18 C
- Radiative forcing of E by insolation = 240 W/m2
- Radiation from A to outer space = 240 W/m2.
- thermodynamics = 120 W/m2
- radiation = 120 W/m2.
For when propositions are denied, there is an end
of them, but if they bee allowed, it requireth a
new worke. The Essais of Sr. Francis Bacon, London, 1612
The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it. George Orwell
Nothing is created by coincidence, rather there is reason and necessity for everything. Leukippus, 5th Century BC.
De Omnibus Dubitandum